In your world, you may be required to do more with less. Perhaps you’re re-organizing your business in hopes to achieve better results. Or, maybe you need a change in how you communicate with your customers or stakeholders to improve relationships. Or, is it possible you have a really tough message to deliver and don’t know where to start? Or, maybe your team just needs a day of reflection – to refocus on the things that matter most.
At GEM Communications and Consulting– no matter what the challenge – we search for the pearl…that breath of optimism that can be found in all situations.
We bring your strategies to life through practical communications and planning. Our approach is rooted in seeing the world through your eyes – helping you get the results you need and want. We do this first, by embracing change. Whether it’s thinking differently, adapting to a new situation, or trying a unique approach, we believe that change can be your competitive advantage. At our core, we help you see and understand the audience you are trying to reach, and develop sound strategies that will make a difference to them and to you.
We serve corporate accounts, small businesses, non-profit organizations in the following ways:
- Employee communications – From full-fledged internal campaigns to leader messages, newsletters and Q&As
- Brand-building and Public Relations – From re-positioning your brand to event planning and media relations
- Change Management – From restructuring communications to vision/mission/values work
- Team Building and strategy development – From annual goal setting sessions to facilitated workshops and creative team-building retreats.
We also serve individuals in their quest to redefine themselves:
- Resume writing
- Interviewing skills
- Strategies for making a career change or re-inventing yourself